It's easy to join AB&W - check out the ways below:
Membership in AB&W Credit Union is open to the following individuals:
- Employees of Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (Metro)
- Employees of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Employees and retired employees of the Richmond, Fredericksburg, and Potomac Railroad
- Officers and employees of standard railway labor organizations representing Richmond, Fredericksburg and Potomac Railroad employees
- Employees of National Railroad Passenger corporation (AMTRAK)
- Employees of American Property Construction Company
- Employees of ATE Management & Service Company, Inc.
- Employees of this credit union and members of their immediate family*
- The Board of Directors of this Credit Union and members of their immediate family*
- The immediate family* of current members
- *Immediate family include people of the same household and regardless of their place of residence, children, grandchildren, grandparents, parents, siblings and spouse.
To become a member of AB&W Credit Union:
- Fill out and sign a membership application card for approval by Membership Officer.
- Open a Prime Share account by paying a one-dollar membership fee and depositing fifty dollars into your share account.
Note: Membership services such as applications for payroll, loans, share drafts, etc. may be applied for at the time membership application is made but will not be processed until membership is approved by the membership officer.
Go to main navigation