UBS Discounted car and truck pricing since 1967
United Buying Service (UBS) has worked with car dealers to make your vehicle purchase simple, fast and easy. Their success in serving members is based on pre-negotiated prices, years of experience, as well as specially trained sales representatives and dealerships.
- Discounts on the purchase of most foreign and domestic automobiles.
- Factory installed options provided at dealers cost.
- Additional savings on dealer installed options.
- Additional savings with manufacturer rebates.
- Published pricing for cars, vans, and SUVs (domestic truck pricing is $100 over dealer wholesale cost).
- Time - Avoid the lengthy retail negotiating process.
- Audit of the sale upon request.
How to use the UBS Service
- Review the UBS Official Price Book for Pricing
- Call or go online and request a purchase certificate:
- Contact AB&W Credit Union and get pre-approved for your car loan
- Note: You can also do this before contacting UBS
- UBS will then direct you to your Authorized UBS Dealer Representative
- Call the Authorized UBS Dealer Representative and tell them when you will visit.
Avoid the lengthy retail negotiating process - contact UBS to purchase your next car!
Go to main navigation